Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Learn with Lynda.com Video Tutorials

I don't share links often as this blog is really just for me to post tips & tricks I learn on the job, but this link is amazing. A coworker told me about www.lynda.com when we were discussing learning how to use video editing software. This website has excellent video training on almost anything you can think of. Basically any of the major multimedia or office software has extensive training videos available: Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Microsoft Excel, Access, etc. They even have programming languages like PHP, Python, etc. I signed up for the 7 day free trial (Google it and you will find a link) and after just 20 minutes of watching videos I was blown away at the possibilities.

The link I found for the 7 day free trial is http://www.lynda.com/promo/trial/Default.aspx?lpk35=197. That is at the time of this post, but no guarantees that it will still be valid when you try it. If not, just Google it: "7 day free trial lynda.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment